Learn MeditationThe gentle art of Raja Yoga
Learn Raja Yoga Meditation
RajaYoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul’s original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, RajaYoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realisation.
The Foundation Course in Meditation Includes:
- The method and experience of meditation
- Understanding the nature of the self and God
- The philosophy of karma and the cycle of time
- Making meditation and spirituality a practical part of your daily life
Benefits of RajaYoga Meditation
- Peace of Mind
- Relaxation of body, mind and spirit
- New attitudes and responses to life
- Positive relationships
- A deep sense of self-worth Greater concentration and clarity
- A clearer sense of purpose
- Inner stability and contentment
Silence A few moments of silence each day remind us of who we are, beings of peace. It reminds us of our purpose in life, that we are God’s children and that our task is to live together with respect, tolerance, dignity and trust.
Self Respect Self-respect is a state of inner dignity which brings great benefit to the self. No matter what the situation, it makes everything easy and light. You have to look after your self respect so carefully, making sure you never lose it.
Imagine what it would be like to experience your ‘Self in its highest form – the soul, in its original, pure state. It is definitely possible to create such an experience. Indeed, this is what meditation is all aboutDadi Janki
Learn meditation, free of charge
Find a Brahma Kumaris RajaYoga Meditation Centre near you